Great customer service.

Pauli239's review of AutoEBid - www.autoebid.com

“Great customer service.”

Written on: 12/01/2019 by Pauli239 (1 review written)

Buying a car online was out of my comfort zone but I was seduced by the significant savings to be made. Having got quotes from several online companies I chose AutoeBid because of the excellent reviews and the competitive quote given. Another factor was that I initially found out about AutoeBid through the Caravan and Motorhome Club of which I am a member. (They do promotions of the company in their magazine). The whole process was managed very efficiently and I must mention the lady in the office, a friendly reassuring voice who quickly dealt with any issues/concerns and kept me up to date with progress of my new Titanium Mondeo. The scheduled delivery had to be delayed three weeks but this was not a problem. The car was driven to my house and it was an exciting moment when it rolled onto the driveway. The only slight grumble was with the dealer (non-franchised)who AutoeBid put me onto. E-mails were not always answered and generally, communication could have been better. Thankfully, AutoeBid were always there to do the chasing up.

• Ford Mondeo