So chuffed with item ! Thank you !

69Holmes's review of Your Canvas Printing www.yourcanvasprinting.co.uk

“So chuffed with item ! Thank you !”

Written on: 22/06/2016 by 69Holmes (1 review written)

Ordered a 54" x 36" (inches) 3 part canvas of a photo I took on holiday. I use quite a high quality MP camera (24.2MP) and was satisfied the quality will be just as good blown up, which it is. My only problem was in my photo the part where it splits, it was through my sons head, so I emailed the company asking if they could customise it so the sides were 17 inches and the middle was 20inches to try salvage my sons head. The canvas was £62 with £8pp so I was a bit on edge when I didn't have any response to my email but I ordered on Wednesday and my canvas came Monday morning! I was chuffed !! The quality was superb, the image is crystal clear and I got the measurements I wanted. Wouldn't hesitate to use this company again. It was the only place I could find that would split the image. It looks beautiful on the wall throughly delighted ! 9/10. Only downside was no response to my email!