No quality control & do not respond when contacted

dave.baldwin202020's review of Your Canvas Printing www.yourcanvasprinting.co.uk

“No quality control and do not respond when contacted”

Written on: 03/01/2015 by dave.baldwin202020 (1 review written)

Avoid using www.yourcanvasprinting.co.uk if you want any canvases printed. Their quality control and customer service are non existent. I ordered two identical canvases as Christmas presents and what arrived were two heavily marked and scratched canvases, one with really obvious printer lines. Niether canvas was viewable from any angle without being able to see scratches and what looked like massive smears. I would not have hung them in my shed let alone given them as gifts.

After politely emailing a couple of times and receiving no reply back, I had to spend a month trying to claim my money back through paypal, which left me out £12 as paypal doesn't cover return postage, yet they force you to return the items before issuing a refund. I know the seller is responsible for return postage costs of faulty goods but that would involve trying to get them to respond by use of CAB or Trading Standards. tbh I am just happy to have the £60+ back that these cost so I could get new canvases printed from decent companies.