Your artwork will not be delivered

btMcCleary134's review of Arts Dots - www.artsdot.com

“Your artwork will not be delivered”

Written on: 23/04/2018 by btMcCleary134 (1 review written)

I ordered artwork for my son's birthday. The site says it will ship within 5 days, but then, after ordering, you learn that it will take over a month to arrive. After waiting that period the art never arrived. I called the customer service number several times and got a recording. Once I called early in the morning and got a guy on the phone with a screaming child in the background. He insisted that the art was delivered. I asked him to email me the UPS tracking. He said he would, but never did. Of course when I called back, I got the recording again. This is a company in the Ukraine. Do not order!~!!!

Wahooartcom's Comment

Written on: 26/03/2019

Yes it is right the delay is 4 weeks by slow shipping. If you want to be delivered in one week you need to pay extra cost service DHL.
We have sent several email with USPS tracking code