Excellent service, easy to use website!

Guest's review of Chinese Bookshop - www.chinesebookshop.com

“Excellent service, easy to use website!”

Written on: 16/12/2011

Chinesebookshop.com is an excellent resource for buying all sorts of books in Chinese. I am a beginning student of Chinese, and I am very happy to have found this website! With other sites, books were way too expensive, or I couldn't exactly tell what I was getting. This website makes it clear if the book is in simplified or traditional characters. The delivery was prompt, and the books are in great condition. I am thrilled with my purchases! The service is excellent- they are fast to respond to questions and emails. They also have a large and well organized collection. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they had Tintin and Horrible Science books in simplified Chinese characters- I grew up with these books in English, and I am looking forward to strengthening my Chinese with them. I highly recommend this website- it will be my go-to website for purchasing books in Chinese.

• Books!