Carole Nash Motorcycle Insurance www.carolenash.com Review

• Customer service

IainHD's review of Carole Nash Motorcycle Insurance www.carolenash.com

“Been with them for a year. They send a letter to say...”

Written on: 21/08/2019 by IainHD (1 review written)

Been with them for a year. They send a letter to say policy up for renewal and if I do nothing it will be cancelled at no cost. So I do nothing in order for the policy to cease. Then I get a letter saying thanks for renewing we have taken £1100 from your bank. I immediately contacted to ask why they thought they could take my money with no authority, they said they never sent a letter saying it would be cancelled if I did nothing. They then checked system again and agreed that letter was sent. Now saying it will take five working days to return the £1100 they took from me. They wouldn’t agree to same day transfer, wouldn’t let me speak to manager, wouldn’t let me speak to finance dept. Said I could log a complaint but they would take 48hrs to respond to a complaint. How many complaints are they dealing with in order to need 48hrs to get back in touch. How in this day and age are they unable to do a same day transfer of funds that they took!!! No idea how to handle customer complaints (that were issues entirely of their own making) and absolutely no ethics or morals. DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THESE GUYS.

• Customer service