Waited Almost 3 Months for Delivery

• Comfort

• Protection

• Quality

ciDaniels339's review of Sportsbikeshop www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk

“Waited Almost 3 Months for Delivery”

written by ciDaniels339 on 05/10/2023

After waiting over 2 months for my helmet to be delivered I was told the product had been discontinued. I was offered an alternative that EXACTLY the same helmet with a minor colour difference. I accepted the exchange feeling somewhat irritated I hadn’t been offered this alternative earlier. I was provided with a dispatch notification for next day delivery but the helmet never arrived. When I called to enquire as to its whereabouts I was told they had discovered a defect in the helmet when fitting comms unit. Apparently an email was sent to me but there is absolutely no record of this in my inbox. Furthermore I was very specific about safety as a selection criteria and do not want a defective repair led helmet. There has been zero customer service and zero initiative shown by staff - offering the alternative rather than making me wait two months was an obvious mistake but ordering a fully functional replacement rather than sitting around hoping I’d accept a defective repair was another lost opportunity in terms of customer care. I’d recommend avoiding these brainless, unreliable, shirkers and take your money somewhere else.

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon