Exceptional service

McDaniel448's review of Your Mortgage Decisions - www.yourmortgagedecisions.com

“Exceptional service”

Written on: 22/01/2021 by McDaniel448 (1 review written)

I originally went to Your Mortgage Decisions as I was due to re-mortgage and I had seen good reviews online. I was booked in to see an advisor at my home address, before I could meet with them, the first lockdown came into place.
I was assigned to DFH to work with via phone and email.
I originally thought this would be a nightmare due to the lack of face to face contact.
DFH made the process over phone and email extremely easy. DFH was always easy to contact and speak to.
During the re-mortgage process, I changed my mind and decided to sell and move causing DFH more work! DFH quickly went over my incoming and outgoing to figure out my borrowing power and give me a top end figure for property searching.
DFH ensured I got the lowest interest rate possible when applying for my mortgage and found a lender who would take into account my shift enhancements as I work in healthcare and will not work 9-5 hours, a lot of lenders wouldn't take this into account, even though its guaranteed within my job role.
I am really happy with the service from Your Mortgage Decisions and would highly recommend, I have personally paid up to have life long broker cover, as want this company to remortgage for me in the future.

Is there a fee?

Amyymd's Comment

Written on: 26/01/2021

Many thanks for taking the time to write this review and for allowing YMD to help with your mortgage arrangements.

It is great to hear that you liked the service and that our adviser was able to assist you with your purchase. Our advisers pride themselves on delivering a high quality bespoke service and it is nice to hear when we get it right.

We look forward to assisting you again at your next review and thank you in advance for your recommendations.

Kind regards