Professional Service & Great Deal

From 1 review

billweston529's review of Commercial Finance Group - www.commercialfinancegroup.co.uk

“Professional Service and Great Deal”

Written on: 19/04/2012 by billweston529 (0 reviews written)

I have just completed on the purchase of multiple properties as part of a commercial complex. Some of the units were rented on long term lease with a mixture of blue chip and sole trader tenants. A small number of the units were empty presenting real complexities in structuring the deal so that lenders were comfortable with lending on it. To add to the pressure there were two other groups looking at the property so we need to move fast.

From start to finish CommercialFinanceGroup guided me through the process of building up the evidence required. They found several suitable lenders and then presented the deal on my behalf. All I had to do was supply the necessary information as quickly and comprehensively as I could and the rest was taken care of. Within 6 weeks we had a an offer on the table and 3 weeks later we had completed the deal.

Thanks to the guys at CommercialFinanceGroup, great service and great result!

Is there a fee?