This is the Best Unlocking site for Cell phones

ioHensley55's review of CellphoneUnlock.net - www.cellphoneunlock.net

“This is the Best Unlocking site for Cell phones”

Written on: 13/12/2017 by ioHensley55 (1 review written)

I purchased a used phone online and they told me it was unlocked and it wasn't. I went to the carrier to get the unlocked number and after a few days they provided me with a unlock number but it still didn't work. I went back and forth with them for them to only tell me that I can't do anything else with the phone if the original owner did not approve them to get a repair kit from Samsung. Unfortunately, the person that sold it to me was not cooperative and ignored my communications. So my last resort was to purchase an unlocking number here. FIrst of all they were quick with there delivery and way before the 24 hours they promised. When I received it they provided me with the same code the carrier company provided and a defreezer code and very detailed instructions on how to get it working. They didn't just provide one solution they had more than one in case it didn't work and I followed the instructions but missed out something (my fault) and I sent them an email and they replied back very quickly and helped me get it going. For the very small cost I paid for this unlocking info I was totally worth it. If they would not help me I would have been stuck with an expensive used phone without being able to use it with my present carrier. Thank you so much. you guys are amazing! I would recommend you to all my friends.