A shambolic disater- awful customer service skills, nosey

• Signal Coverage

Choccolate234's review of 3 Mobile www.three.co.uk

“A shambolic disater- awful customer service skills, nosey”

Written on: 04/02/2019 by Choccolate234 (1 review written)

My phone was stolen over a week ago and i have a sim contract deal with 3. My insurance company are with another company and they are asking me for a letter fro confirmation of blacklisting from 3. I reported to 3 that my phone has been stolen and that my insurance company want the letter. 3 said to me they are working on it. they 3 days later it appeared that they blacklisted my old phone as 'lost' when it was stolen, I reported it on the '21st of January', however, i reported it on the 26th of January (hmm, okay 3). I then called and said it was completely wrong on tuesday last week. They said it will be sorted. Then i called back, the phone was still not blacklisted (bearing in mind a whole thief has got my phone you know), this was still not blacklisted until the 30th of January which they said i will be getting a confirmation letter within 72 hours(i was already irate as they put the wrong details in the first place) and had to wait another 3 days for the correct letter. It is now Monday the 4th of February, i still have no email. so, i called 3 up about hour ago and the man said to me on the phone, i now have to wait for another 5 -7 working days for this letter after they told me 3 days. also, another person told me on the phone last week numerous times i will be getting it 'by tonight' (bearing in mind that was last week Thursday and last night). They also put the phone down on me numerous times (Very rude customer service). i asked for my pac code as i have already started a contract with another network and all i got from 3 is an interview and dispute about why I WANT TO LEAVE- because you aren't getting my hard earned money thank you very much hun.
To end it here, it is now the 4th of February and i still have no blacklisting confirmation email, therefore, i had to take it in the hands of my insurance company who are currently dealing with the issue. i have been distressed for nearly 2 weeks. DO NOT GO ON 3.
thank you for listening to Ted Talk.

• Over 1 Year