AVOID Three, go with ANY other network!

• Signal Coverage

Guest's review of 3 Mobile www.three.co.uk

“AVOID Three, go with ANY other network!”

Written on: 11/10/2018

I'll sum this up at the top here, read on for more detailed rant of this "service provider"
I work from my phone a lot, or rather, I worked from my phone.
This company has cost me several clients, several contracts, eventually my actual job, impacted my credit score & made no effort to help me retrieve valuable work data. This company in the space of two months ruined my life.

This so called service provider is a joke and their partner company 'Three Rescue'?! HA, don't make me laugh! They're even worse. I work from my phone and after breaking my store bought handset I paid the £80 excess fee on top of the £8.50pm included in my monthly bill (the costs I was okay with at first) However, after the delivery company weren't given my information I had to contact DPD myself and arrange the delivery the following monday, losing a weekends worth of work. The phone that arrived didn't even work properly! Signal would drop out in the middle of calls any time I moved too far and my job involves traveling within a city. A call to Three dropped out 5 times in one day and I was unable to pay a bill, the following day when I called to pay they were "running system updats" and couldn't access anyone's accounts. The bill went unpaid due to three and three rescue yet MY credit file was hit with a blow from a bill I actively tried to pay.

So I get get in touch dispute the bill for them they take no responsiblility as Three & Three Rescue are different companies (nice scape goat btw (this is an on going issue))

The signal dropping phone as you could imagine cost me MORE work so I call up and ask for another, the politely apologise and offer to send me out another phone as soon as I return the originally broken handset within 15 days or face a £500 fee. I explained that perticular phone had data important to my job and that I needed data retrival before I handed it over. They simply did not care. Wanting to avoid a £500 fee I sent the phone back figuring with a bit of hard graft I could recreate most of the work, so I was sent a second replacement phone which can't take call properly without it sounding like the other person is across a large room talking on speaker, distant and faint is the sound of voices on my third handset.
Another call is placed, this time on headset so I can hear people, "we're terribly sorry for the issues you're facing" HAHA! So am I pal!
This phone was due to be with me yesterday, I've had to call up and ask wher the damn thing is. They're going to try and trace it now as there is no tracking number!!!

Each time a phone needs to be delivered I need to take time off work for delivery because they won't for some reason leave it with a neighbor, this is a month down the line now and I've lost my job. I tied into 3 contracts with Three Mobile and one with Three Rescue and neither company seem to be able to take a single step towards an actual solution to the plethora of issues they have caused me.

• 6 - 12 Months