The worst customer service!

• Signal Coverage

Iza91's review of 3 Mobile www.three.co.uk

“The worst customer service!”

Written on: 28/05/2018 by Iza91 (1 review written)

My iPhone 6 was locked and unfortunately, I forgot my ID an password. I have requested the customer service to send me a proof of purchase in order to send it to apple support to unlock it. Afte they send me"the right one" apple got back to me saying that's, not the right one. And so I have requested the same document 4 times and 4 times apple got back to me saying they were wrong. I have spoken with several people from apple to understand what is the issue. In the end, I found out that the document they were meant to send me was completely different. So I was left without my phone for 2 weeks in Asia without any contact to my family other than facebook which I could use via my computer. You can imagine the stress and the time consuming of sorting this out while I'm on my holidays. Now Three had ensured me that they send me finally the right one so let's see. Hopefully, if not I will be without my phone for God knows how long. Honestly avoid this company if you don't wanna be left without a phone. I will surely change the company once I get back to the UK also my family members numbers to avoid this to happen to them!

• Between 1 - 4 Weeks