Worst customer service experience ever

• Signal Coverage

JaneQuinn's review of 3 Mobile www.three.co.uk

“Worst customer service experience ever”

Written on: 26/02/2018 by JaneQuinn (1 review written)

Worst customer service experience ever. I ordered a home-fi on the 2nd of February which was not delivered until the 14th of February. When it arrived, it wouldn't work. It turned out that this was because they had sent a wrong sim card.
Because of this I was not able to use it until the 15th of February, i.e. 13 days after I ordered it. On top of this, Three.co.uk had set the contract to start from the 4th of February which meant that I would get billed for almost half a month of which I wasn't able to use it.

After about 4-6 hours in their customer service thoughout the period from the point when I made the order and until it started working, they inclined to give me a £40 refund which at the time seemed reasonable.

This was until I received a phone bill from my phone company, charging me £51 for making calls to Three.co.uk's customer service because it turns out that some of their numbers are service numbers while some aren't.

So basically, I am left with an overpriced purchase and a feeling of having been wasted so much time on bad and slow customer service.

I would never recommend using Three.co.uk for anything.

• 0 - 6 Months