Worst company ever - waste of money!

• Customer service

KaitlynnWright29's review of Protect Your Bubble - www.protectyourbubble.com

“Worst company ever - waste of money!”

Written on: 02/01/2019 by KaitlynnWright29 (1 review written)

I started my claim in October 2018 for a stolen iPhone, it is now January 2019 and my claim is ongoing. I now see that PYB is deliberately putting up obstacles in order not to fulfill their obligations. Every time I speak with them they ask for a new document, new format. Every person says and asks for different things, I made a complaint weeks ago to their dedicated Complaints team and all I got from that was a very rude phone call with the PYB member of staff being aggressive. I have provided proof of my IMEI number and proof of usage in so many different formats, I literally have no other way of proving them as I have exhausted all my options. Their Fraud team keeps contacting me, implying I am trying to commit fraud, despite the fact that I have been a customer for almost 3 years, paid hundreds of pounds for the policy, never made a claim, and was pick pocketed. I am now escalating my complaint, but having read reviews of this awful company, I am definitely not the only one with the same experience. I would have been better off putting my monthly payments into a savings account to replace my phone. This whole experience has been a complete nightmare, the worst customer service I have ever had.

Have you made a claim?