Website picture very misleading!

• Durability

SVS17's review of Luggage Superstore - www.luggagesuperstore.co.uk

“Website picture very misleading! ”

Written on: 16/11/2017 by SVS17 (1 review written)

I recently purchased 2 pieces of matching Samsonite luggage from the online shop. The express purpose was for the 2 pieces to stack so I could manage my luggage myself. Based on the picture on their website which shows a duffle that looks like it has rigid ends, I ordered a duffle on wheels and the matching smaller duffle with a stacking strap which I was going to use for cosmetics, etc. The luggage arrived just the day before our journey.
When I packed my things, the load was very imbalanced. It did not stack, nor did it even stand up. I was unable to manage my luggage myself, and even my very strong son-in-law struggled with this unmanageable load. When I returned, I immediately contacted the Luggage Superstore and was asked if I could exchange these pieces for something that would stack. I told that since I had used the luggage there was nothing they could do. I then asked them to please contact Samsonite to see if they could help. Reluctantly, they said they would. I had to chase them for a response, and was hand d over to another employee who said they would chase. The answer came back there was nothing could be done. I had used the luggage and that was that. No exchange, no refunds. I am very unhappy with my experience and think I have been mislead by the picture shown on their website. They blame me and say I should have known that a duffle would never stack. I did not know that. So, and n the end, I am now stuck with expensive luggage that is usable and the Luggage Superstore unwilling to help me. A very very bad experience.