EXCUSES EXCUSES but PAYPAL DISPUTE did the trick

• Durability

hhBradley1966's review of Luggage Superstore - www.luggagesuperstore.co.uk

“EXCUSES EXCUSES but PAYPAL DISPUTE did the trick”

Written on: 09/12/2015 by hhBradley1966 (1 review written)

I ordered a Delsey Montsouris case which was supposed to be here between the 2nd to 8th December, I emailed twice, rang and left a message and used social media...but did not receive a response.

I paid using PAYPAL for safety and am soooo glad I did. I raised a dispute and within half and hour received a call to say sorry the case is still in France but they thought it was on the lorry and should be in the UK tomorrow. I said I needed the case for Friday, they tried to say they would get it to me before 10 Friday but I said no I think a refund is best...I agreed to close the dispute as long as my money was refunded straight away. It was.

He owner said he had not had any calls or emails from me but I said I had them all logged in my email box. Funny they respond to Paypal dispute cases within moments but not to calls or email even social media.

If you decide to use this company make sure you use Paypal. But I think there are plenty of others that are more reliable safer and provide proper customer service.