ilovekickboxing.com www.ilovekickboxing.com Review

Acecil93's review of ilovekickboxing.com www.ilovekickboxing.com

“I’m not gonna lie, the first class kicked my butt,...”

Written on: 02/08/2019 by Acecil93 (1 review written)

I’m not gonna lie, the first class kicked my butt, but I finished it! Just one hour of my time and I already made an improvement to my health and feel better about myself.

One of the cheapest and most rewarding investments you can make is time to better your health. There’s nothing I would recommend more than taking the time to try at least one class at ilovekickboxing. It is a high energy, welcoming environment that’s hard to walk away from. The instructors greet you with a smile, show you what to do and don’t let you give up on yourself. Try one class and you won’t regret it!

Acecil93's Response to Acecil93's Review

Written on: 10/08/2019

UPDATE*** It’s been almost two weeks of going to ilovekickboxing Waldorf and I still love it just as much! It’s a great way to be active and build your endurance! I’ve never sweat so much in my life and I love how I’m in control of how hard I push myself there! The staff is still wonderful and excited to see that I’m committed to changing my life for the better. Definitely try this place!