indept beyond belief

Hartleyto109's review of Optima Legal - www.360.optimalegal.co.uk

“indept beyond belief”

Written on: 13/05/2019 by Hartleyto109 (1 review written)

Regrettably I have to leave a one star review otherwise it would be a zero.
This company can take incompetence to a level of unimaginable magnitude. From taking weeks to respond to correspondence, to loosing paperwork and taking months to request information from our management company all in a days work for Optima. We are almost 3 months into a re mortgage and still getting calls to say documents are wrong that they have had for weeks. Portal a waste of time as this takes as long to update as everything else this company does. They blame bank holidays for delays even if there hasn't been one that week, they blame the post for delays even though solicitors send documents via a DX system. I would make a formal complaint and ask them to reimburse me for my time and additional cost incurred having my solicitors reproduce documents they have lost but its not worth it as the managers are probably playing waste paper basketball and high fiving each other. Lenders obviously use this company because they are cheap but my word we are getting what they pay for, a useless company that hasn't a clue what they are doing, this shambles of a company is holding up a lot of people and no one you speak to gives a dam, the usual reply is 3-5 days just for the case handler to look at the file. Please Optima do not offer your empty and hollow response to this review as there is nothing at this stage you can say or do to justify your stratospheric level of shear incompetence. I will never use or be involved with this company again as life really is too short even if it means paying extra in the future.