Useless & unprofessional.

stuartstevens's review of Optima Legal - www.360.optimalegal.co.uk

“Useless and unprofessional. ”

Written on: 13/06/2018 by stuartstevens (1 review written)

Applying for a mortgage with Godiva and they’ve instructed Optima Legal. I’ve never come across worse solicitors.

They don’t respond to emails and I have to resort to sending ‘chaser emails’ requesting responses. The current record is 8 chaser emails looking for a simple reply to confirm receipt.

They don’t usually answer the phone but when they do they don’t know about the case.

They ask for documentation that you’ve already given them and then when you re send it they take days to confirm receipt but onter you chase them.

They ask for documentation that doesn’t exist. You tell them it doesn’t exist and provide evidence and they don’t get back to you.

You couldn’t pay me to work with this firm again. When I renew my mortgage application it will be with a proviso in my application will be that lenders don’t use them.

I couldn’t give a bigger warning to avoid them. I’m reporting them to their professional body immediately once my application is over.