Disgraceful

AlmaRamirez's review of Fidler & Pepper Solicitors www.fidler.co.uk

“Disgraceful”

Written on: 09/05/2018 by AlmaRamirez (1 review written)

I have recently managed to sell my fathers one bedroom flat that was sold and handed to you in November after months of complete annoyance with your company and having to ring all solicitors involved and ground owners and finally spoke to the buyer myself to reassure her that you were doing something which you did not . I had to ring constantly and love the response not at her desk and she going on maternity leave and oh she’s on annual holiday all listed on my live tracker. The people who handled my case were completely in kind and didn’t care about the very nature that I was trying to sell my late fathers flat to move on after his death in June 2017. As you will see this flat is not worth a fortune and will divided between my siblings but the complete disrespect of everyone I spoke to is a disgrace . Even ending in tears to maddy who said call any time and who was always not at her desk or willing to speak so many times I called just putting you through then line goes dead ring back to have same thing happen. I have to say that it’s hard enough living so far away in Newcastle and trusting that your employers would be kind was a complete joke. The passing of a parent is so difficult and the after part dealing with companies like yourselves should be respectful and decent. I can honestly say I have never written a negative review in my life . This has hurt and scarred me more than you can imagine . I expect a reply as son as possible not like the replies I received when dealing with the sale of my dad’s home. I have sought legal advice and also spoken to tabloids and my neighbour who is a journalist for the times.

Sent from my iPhone

Mslade's Comment

Written on: 10/05/2018

Hi there, we are very sorry to read these comments about the service that you have received. We have been in contact with you separately about this matter and we will continue to communicate with you until this is resolved. Many thanks, Matt Slade - Head of Conveyancing.