Not recommend

DevinNicholson50's review of Express Solicitors - www.expresssolicitors.co.uk

“Not recommend ”

Written on: 12/04/2021 by DevinNicholson50 (1 review written)

Just to let you all know keep away from this company its not a no win no fee solicitor its a trap there stopped my claim and then want money off me I have a very serious underlying health condition now am living on £170 pm but I have one good point about them it says on there website contact us with the comfort of knowing you never be at financial risk when you claim with us we cover all legal costs never charge upfront fee and we only get paid if you do

EXPRESS SOLICITORS

By 8546Star

Written on: 30/04/2021

We cannot locate your file based on the information provided. If you are a genuine client, please contact our offices should you wish to discuss further.

I can confirm that we operate on a no win no fee basis. This means that there are no charges should a claim be unsuccessful unless an individual has breached the terms of the agreement for example by failing to cooperate or not following advice. In those circumstances, as per the terms of the agreement we would charge the client for the work performed.

Leanne Rowley
Client Care Partner

Mickeyboy22's Comment

Written on: 03/08/2021

Rubbish you changed me 3.000 pound from a interim payment do you do charge upfront fees

Expressclientcare's Comment

Written on: 19/04/2021

Leanne Rowley
Client Care Partner

Mickeyboy22's Comment

Written on: 01/10/2021

Like I said you took 3.000 pound from an interim payment.no win no fee means you only take or get money if you win.