Professional, quick, & easy

ShirlB33's review of Deed Poll Office - www.deedpolloffice.com

“Professional, quick, and easy”

Written on: 20/03/2019 by ShirlB33 (1 review written)

I called the Deed Poll Office expecting to be able to visit in person but was told they do everything over the phone or online. I was hesitant at first, but explained that I had all the forms downloaded for the name change I required and that I just needed to have them witnessed and filed. Well, after being asked a few questions, the paralegal advised me that I did not need to do the deed poll that has the announcement in the London Gazette (an enrolled deed poll, I believe it's called!)

The paralegal gathered all my information, asked how quickly I needed the documentation, took the appropriate fee over the phone. The next day, I had the deed poll and a duplicate (just in case!) in my hands ready for my witness to sign. Also included in the packet were details of how to apply for a UK passport in the new name and some sample cover letters for other situations where the new name was needed.

I was thoroughly satisfied with the whole experience, and would definitely recommend the services offered by the Deed Poll Office.