shockingly disgusting service

NadiaJ82's review of Wren Kitchens

“shockingly disgusting service ”

Written on: 14/03/2016 by NadiaJ82 (2 reviews written)

DO NOT USE WREN LIVING FORT KITCHENS!
I purchased a kitchen from Wren last year, shocking and disgusting service, poor attitude from customer services, no one is willing to help, kitchen is falling apart already, measurements for microwave were wrong. Still has not been resolved. Since last year I have sent numerous emails and phonecalls to the store and customer service. Even gone as far as emailing the director but no response. Now the larder unit has fallen apart!!! Shocking and immensely stressful experience buying a product from Wren. The company should go bust as it's extremely poor, disgusting behaviour, horrible attitude, kitchen quality isn't even that good as it's already fallen apart. Thankfully I kept all the email correspondence as I will be taking this further. Never buy from Wren!!!

Wrenkitchens's Response to NadiaJ82's Review

Dear NadiaJ82

We are very sorry to hear of your outstanding issues with the kitchen and that you feel that the customer service has been lacking, this is something that we would like to investigate.

If you are able to provide order details we will look into this thoroughly and we apologise once again for the experience that you have received.

Kind Regards
Wren Kitchens

Nadiaj82's reply to Wrenkitchens's Comment

Written on: 15/03/2016

Order number is 21979670.
I'm very intrigued to see how you will be managing this as numerous calls and emails to customer service has not resolved this issue, instead made it worse.

Wrenkitchens's reply to Nadiaj82's Comment

Dear Nadiaj82

Thank you for your order details and we are liaising with the local showroom who will be in touch and then we can look into the issues further and find a suitable resolution.

We once again apologise that you have not had a full resolution at present.

Kind Regards