AVOID AVOID AVOID

Disatisfield9396's review of AquaBliss - www.aquabliss.co.uk

“AVOID AVOID AVOID”

Written on: 16/04/2018 by Disatisfield9396 (1 review written)

Incomplete order received, shower was faulty, we believe it was a previous return, when I stated this I was as good as called a liar! No refund had been given despite numerous requests. Refused to exchange the defective shower and seem to have no idea about consumer rights! All emails sent to them have been ignored despite sending photo’s of damaged goods! Does state on their website that emails will be responded to within two hours! Another story! Customer services (loosely termed) are rude and unhelpful! Save yourself the stress go to a reputable company that cares about what it sells! Will never buy from them again and would not recommend! If I could give less than one star I would as they are beyond terrible! I wish I had read reviews before purchasing as I would not be as out of pocket as I am now! Have other issues with my order but pointless contacting them!