Easy water heating for Coffee & Tea

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

glassfroster's review of Tefal Quick Cup

“Easy water heating for Coffee and Tea”

Written on: 30/05/2011 by glassfroster (1 review written)

Excellent system for fast, hot cuppas. Had ours for nearly four years and its only now going wrong. We will definately replace it with another.
It does have a downside and thats the noise as its working. The automatic descale functions are excellent although you do have to do it several times to get the best result. I will never go back to a standars kettle again!

• More than 1 year

• Style

• Service & Support

Alison4444's Response to glassfroster's Review

Written on: 28/08/2011

Hi, my Tefal one cup needs replacing after approx 4 years. I love it and can't find another one anywhere. Can you tell me if you managed to replace yours and where from [email protected]

Alison

Guest's Response to glassfroster's Review

Written on: 28/08/2011

Hi, I love mine too and after about 5 years I would like to replace it but I can't find one anywhere. If you do find one, please let me know where I can buy [email protected]

Alison