be careful to check the rate before spending!!!

• Customer service

spvallad's review of Sainsbury's Bank Home Improvement Loan www.sainsburysbank.co.uk

“be careful to check the rate before spending!!!”

Written on: 24/01/2019 by spvallad (1 review written)

I filled in online loan application truthfully and honestly to make sure that the rate I would receive would reflect the situation. I was offered a 2.8%and if I was happy to proceed tick the box. I have just paid off a previous loan with Tesco's for 2.6% so I was quite happy to carry on and was surprised when the money was in the bank the next day. online Tesco's I had to sign some paperwork before the money was in the bank. expecting the paperwork to arrive after 15 days I still hadn't had any paperwork and after reading some reviews I realised that I could be in with a shock if I didn't check the percentage rate . a 10% rate was being offered but staff lady told me which isn't what I signed for I shouted. she had noticed I hadn't registered and signed the box that I was meant to have done online. I asked why and how the money would go into my bank without giving a truthful situation and how I could have signed for something when there was no way of doing so. even she was amazed that there's a large amount of money was just put in the bank without no signature. how many people would be duped by the corrupt company Who doesn't tell people the true rate until they have spent some of the money or all the money then they're caught in a trap trying to pay back a large percentage more than they expected. all I would say two other people is keep the money in your bank until you have checked the rate then send the money back if you're not happy with it. Sainsbury's want people to spend the money they send you quickly as then you're caught in a trap this is called deceitful in my eyes.

• Home Improvement Loan

Type of loan e.g. Secured loan

• Customer service