absolutely fantastic , no need for gym or major diet !!!

Viviana466's review of Six Second Abs (As Seen on TV!) Six Second Abs (As Seen on TV!) Abs toner

“absolutely fantastic , no need for gym or major diet !!!”

Written on: 13/02/2016 by Viviana466 (1 review written)

I have been on every diet an in every gym an nothing happened Then I came across the 6 second abs an I can honestly say it's amazing worked on me every two weeks I'm another dress size down which I am thrilled with , I can also tell you that it works faster if you drink peppermint tea morning afternoon an night this works together , I am also on the boo tea shakes an all 3 work fantastic as a combination , as for the machine itself nothing's broken an the bands haven't snapped so all I can say To those that it hasn't worked on your machine isn't the problem it's yourself you need to change something that your not doing right I bought mine off amazon an it only cost me £8 an I got mine the next 3 days in the post was really impressed I've gone from a size 14 an I'm down to a 10 in over 6 weeks ... I hope this helps :)!if the product isn't for you I suggest you just keep looking am sure you'll achieve your goal !!!