Horrific evening

Shiloh252's review of Dreamboys Hen Nights. www.dreamboys.co.uk

“Horrific evening ”

Written on: 12/07/2022 by Shiloh252 (1 review written)

Horrific evening. We got to the dreamboys venue, and there was a drag Queen opening the show, and this went on for way too long. It became obvious she was chatting rubbish because something was wrong. The venue manager came on and said I’m sorry we don’t know what is happening, there is only one dreamboy here at the moment. No explanation. He said the guy that is here is coming on now. They played his opening song 5 times, and he didn’t come on. We decided to leave after nearly 2 hours of wasted time. The guy at the venue apologised and said he’s been on the line to the dream boys manager for 2 hours and nobody is replying. As we were leaving a couple of girls outside said they saw the dream boy that was there that was supposed to go on, and she saw him leg it out the venue. I have been asking for a refund and reimbursement, however nobody is answering my calls, nor replying to my emails. I’m extremely frustrated and would not recommend this company at all. Awful management and organisation.