Hen Party Chester September 16-18th 2016

DebbyB68's review of Clear Cut Weekends - www.clearcutweekends.co.uk

“Hen Party Chester September 16-18th 2016”

Written on: 26/09/2016 by DebbyB68 (1 review written)

I just wanted to say a “GREAT BIG THANK YOU” to Clear Cut Weekends, my daughters Hen Weekend in Chester was absolutely spot on from start-finish, she had an amazing weekend as did all of us, it was everything she could’ve wished for, she didn’t stop laughing from start to finish.
The Hotel “Holiday Inn Express Chester Racecourse” was top notch, couldn’t fault anything, the night staff, especially were always helpful nothing was too much trouble and aided the hens who were starving after drinking lots, with obtaining late night food, and they were a good laugh. It was very clean, comfortable and the breakfast was really good. Some of the Hens thought it really posh….lol…highly recommended
Friday nights nibbles and bubbly at Slug and Lettuce was brill, quite a bit of food actually, service was really good with both food and bar. The only issue was I was presented with the bill, luckily I had my info on me, I just put it down to a new member of staff (however someone else might have been persuaded to pay it)
Saturdays “Sightseers challenge” was excellent, everybody really enjoyed it and we made it into a real competition, so much so people didn’t want to stop for food, it was great fun, silly, interactive and informative, we think Chester wondered what hit them. Everyone said it was ace, and that we would recommend it to anybody. One thing, would be to remind people to take a charger with them and charge up phones in pubs etc (I had to hotfoot it back to the hotel)…..Chester pubs don’t mind this. Wildgoose rocks!!
Saturday night at Revolution, again couldn’t fault the food or food service, bar service was a bit slow, not enough staff, a couple of hen party’s in plus local Chester nightlife, so people were waiting at the bar for quite some time. But another great venue.
Missoulah night club was good, it gave us the opportunity of sitting down somewhere quiet(upstairs) early on to play some silly hen games, and then a good dance to end the night, they did kick us out quite quickly at 2 a.m. even though it says 3 a.m. on their website!!! Think the younger Hens would’ve preferred to maybe go on somewhere a little bit more of a nightclub, especially as the hotel bar closes at 2 a.m.……But hey!

Everybody had an amazing weekend….and to be honest I felt that the weekend was extremely good value for money, and not in the least, by having Clear Cut Weekend organise it saved me a whole host of time and stress 

Chester is definitely a top spot for a hen weekend.