Fast, dedicated, friendly, simple

• Customer service

Mikolij's review of Chase Templeton - www.chasetempleton.co.uk

“Fast, dedicated, friendly, simple”

Written on: 27/03/2013 by Mikolij (1 review written)

I found out one day I had to provide overnight evidence of a comprehensive private medical insurance policy. I quickly went on the Internet and looked up some comparative websites and came across Chase Templeton. When I entered my details I was expecting to get a quote like on all the other sites I tried. Instead, 10 minutes later my phone rang and, as the agent,[name removed] , was explaining me about insurance, I began feeling like I was being comfortably sited and becoming progressively relaxed. The agent clearly knew what she was talking about. The information provided was definitely to the point. The 'vibe' of the conversation felt so natural it scared me a little. Although I was in a hurry, that made me thinking about the old 'keep my options open'. So, I tried another company. This is slightly subjective, no doubt, but a sort of early nostalgia hit me after a couple of phone calls and I felt compelled to talk to someone from Chase Templeton again, the same [name removed] if possible. I was back in the arms of the imaginary yet quite comfortable chaise longue. I then accepted the offer, provided the necessary details and changed my status to 'insured' the same day. The evidence I was looking for was sent to me by post and by e-mail. It got me through a possibly very time consuming pinch and I was very pleasantly surprised of the easiness of it all. I know not everyone has the same problem, and, in my case (still relatively healthy), not a lot of medical documents were needed, but they didn't knew that at first. Their attitude didn't change because my case seemed simple; it just happened that my case was perhaps simpler than others. No relation between the two variables. In conclusion, thank you Chase Templeton.

Have you made a claim?