NU Cosmetics clinic have gone bankrupt & ran off with my mon

subzqureshi's review of Nu Cosmetic Clinic www.nucosmeticclinic.co.uk

“NU Cosmetics clinic have gone bankrupt & ran off with...”

Written on: 10/08/2018 by subzqureshi (1 review written)

NU Cosmetics clinic have gone bankrupt and have ran off with my money as well as many others. They have opened a new clinic by renting clinical space at Manchester Private Hospital, all the people are there but with different names. I paid £1000 for 4 x PRP hair loss treatments and out of that i had two treatments. Twice appointments were booked for me for the third treatment and then i took time off work, woke up early in the morning traveled to Leeds and find no one was there the clinic was cancelled.i wasted a whole day of holiday, spent money on travelling to Leeds and this happened to me. So much inconvenience caused. When i tried getting hold of one lady whom i knew she pretended to know nothing or do anything for me. She refused to help me,they have changed their numbers and addresses and have gone bankrupt. I want my £500 refund for the two remaining treatments and want you to contact me asap. I want compensation for the time and poor customer service recievd, how dare they run off with everyones money !!!

Clairejames's Response to subzqureshi's Review

Written on: 11/02/2019

If you don't mind me asking who did you have to contact to get this resolved.... I had breast enlargement with this company in 2017 and now have a problem but have no idea who to contact to resolve it if you have any other information regarding this please could you email me.