HR23+ hair restoration tablets

JonathanTrudy's review of HR23+

“HR23+ hair restoration tablets”

Written on: 13/04/2015 by JonathanTrudy (0 reviews written)

I am a 32 year old male that suffers from very early stages of hair loss. I grew concerned about my balding and decided to try HR23+ after coming across this product on Google.

After landing on their website and reading about this hair health supplement, I decided to give it a shot, so I purchased three bottles (3 month supply) of the tablets in an attempt to stop losing any more hair.

I have used HR23+ for a total of three months I am pleased to confirm my hair loss has almost completely stopped. What's more, my hair appears thicker to the point it hasn't been like this since I was in my early 20s.

Here's the breakdown of my experience using HR23+:

- Hair loss became less frequent after just 2 weeks of use
- Hair started to feel and look much fuller after only 4 weeks of use
- Hair loss has almost stopped after about 10 weeks of use
- I've noticed my nails have grown faster and are much stronger after just 2 weeks

I have tried other hair treatment tablets like TRX2 which did absolutely nothing for me. I am extremely pleased with HR23+ and would recommend this product to anyone that's in a similar position to me.

The customer service was excellent. The team answered all my questions and were happy to give me a discount upon my first purchase.

I hope this review helps.