Recommended. Better than high strength minoxidil

Peter_Jones's review of AdvancedHairResearch.com - www.advancedhairresearch.com

“Recommended. Better than high strength minoxidil”

Written on: 11/07/2017 by Peter_Jones (1 review written)

I'm a man in my late thirties. My hair's been getting thin for the last ten years. I managed to completely stop my hair loss using minoxidil, which costs me $1000 per year. So in all I've spent at least $6000 just to maintain the hair that I have left. But it's never caused my hair to increase in thickness.

The problem is that if I stopped using the minoxidil my hair began to thin out again and it began to lose effect altogether in the later years.

When I saw that it was possible to make old dormant hairs reactivate I decided to give the Method a try. I was very hopeful but I didn't expect a miracle.

After starting the program I stopped using minoxidil. Although you can use minoxidil while following this program I decided not to.

In the first week I saw the increased shedding as always when I get off minoxidil. Then I started the Alternation Method and within one day my hair loss stopped again.

It's been 3 months now. My hair is still maintaining its thickness (no further loss) but I'm yet to see the reactivated hair follicles. Still I'm happy with the results so far. I'm saving a $1000 a year and getting better results than minoxidil. I just hope I start to see the reactivated follicles soon.

Overall I'd recommend it.