Highly recommended for anyone with adrogenic alopecia

J.Dormer's review of AdvancedHairResearch.com - www.advancedhairresearch.com

“Highly recommended for anyone with adrogenic alopecia”

Written on: 07/06/2017 by J.Dormer (2 reviews written)

When I was a kid I had very thick healthy hair. The hairdressers used to say how I had the thickest hair they'd ever seen. When I became a teenager I started gelling my hair everyday and gradually I noticed it was becoming less healthy, like it was frizzy and dry and I had to gel it to keep it from looking really bad.

When I got into my twenties I noticed my hairline had receded by a few inches. some time later I noticed my hair was all of a sudden a lot thinner. this progressed and worsened over the following years. I was 25 when I started using the ahr method. I'm male. When I started I had short hair that was less than half as thick as it was when I was a kid. So I wasn't bald but my hair was thin.

I stayed quite dedicated to the method, doing it every day. I paid special attention to the boar brushing and the alternation method. You're only supposed to do the alternation method twice a week but I did it every other day and sometimes every day. I don't really see any reason not to do it more often.

I also did a few of the extra things that the guy recommends but that aren't essential including the isoflavones and cayenne.

If you have androgenic alopecia definitely use the isoflavones and the cayenne. This is genius; I didn't realise you could completely prevent hair loss by doing this.

In my opinion this is an extremely good method. I really can't see how anyone would lose their hair if they followed this system and for me it's been very effective at regrowing my hair. I'm lucky that my hair is short so once the dormant hairs started reactivating my hair got much thicker within just a few months.

This method is world class.