Absolutely awful thing

Sawyere313's review of Norwich, Bannatyne's Health Club

“Absolutely awful thing”

Written on: 14/12/2021 by Sawyere313 (1 review written)

Asked for medical evidence for my nans illness in order to cancel my membership.

This is just a summery my nan who has dementia who needed support day and night needed me and my family's support I moved some 100 miles away and when I explained the situation I got a cold response and not any help I pushed forwards explaining how it's very unknown what will be happening and that I haven't officially moved house but am staying there till I can arrange careers and or a care home but this stiff is not quick.

They then asked for proof of adress change but im not officially living there I explained this again now a 2nd time and they denied they asked for medical proof but then said they need medical proof so they did need it over all but bearing in mind they asked this for cancling a gym membership its utterly disgusting and assured and just unnecessary I also added id even oay the full month despite that I have not been there in over 2 weeks which they are aware off.

DONT GO TO THIS GYM IF YOU MAY HAVE PERSONAL PROBLEMS OVER 12 MONTHS AS THEY DONT CARE AT ALL, THEY ARE ALL HEARTLESS PEOPLE.