Worst recruitment agency I have worked with hands down.

Jondubs13's review of Pareto Law- www.pareto.co.uk

“Worst recruitment agency I have worked with hands down. ”

Written on: 23/06/2017 by Jondubs13 (1 review written)

I had reservations about Pareto Law when they called me, as I had given up with them 6 months prior due to NEVER getting a call back. However, this consultant was friendly and helpful. I was called pretty much when I was expecting and it was all good. This friendly consultant told me how great my CV was and how I should attend an assessment centre. It was 100 miles away, but as I was promised so much I thought I would go for it.

WHAT A MISTAKE.

I drove 100 miles each way, sat through a 6 hour assesment and got interviewed by a consultant who had been with the company 1 WEEK!! I was one of the few in my group to pass the assessment. I had great feedback from all people involved and thought it was great.

I was expecting loads of calls as promised. However, not a thing. Not even this friendly consultant got back to me.(Turns out once you have passed the assessment you are not there responsibility anymore, just a stat, as they get commission for the amount of people they get through the day) I was confused because of the great feedback I had received. So I sent an email to them, asking for some help. True to form, I heard nothing.

I eventually got a call from another consultant telling me about a job that I had already said no too before the assessment, and then a couple more telesales roles that were not even close to what I told them I wanted.

I have been so let down by Pareto and I would recommend not bothering with them. You dont actually meet with the consultants who work with you, they dont listen to what you are looking for, and they dont get back to you.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS. They trick you into going along to an assessment centre and then dont bother with you once you pass.