IT Career Kickstarter

Jssweeney's review of Just IT www.justit.co.uk

“IT Career Kickstarter”

Written on: 03/08/2016 by Jssweeney (1 review written)

I.C.T has always been my main interest & passion. Life experiences distracted me from getting my foot in the door of the I.T industry until I finally made the move and signed up to the Network Professional Programme via Just IT.

The modules/course subjects taught on the NPP are predominantly aimed at getting you into the industry at entry level - 1st Line Support (Comptia A+, Windows 7). Make sure you obtain your Windows 7 qualification asap before job hunting. Worry about Server when you have a job. I got my 1st IT job 1 month after finishing the classroom training and one month into my new job & I can 100% say I have put into practice about 90% of what I learnt and i'm really enjoying it.

The course is intense so be prepared, stay focused & think of the end goal. You'll get beneficial career support throughout (Interview preparation was brilliant) via Chika & Li. The trainers are ridiculously good and will get you through the course(s) with ease & provide excellent additional course materials.

Job Guarantee can be a little too easy to read into & seem too good to be true but I have witnessed others getting placed via Just IT. Job search YOURSELF alongside Just IT & you'll get a placement in no time.

I would like to thank ALL of the staff at Just IT for the great experience/brilliant advice and guidance and I look forward to being back in the near future for my CCNA training.

Thanks Just IT.