Great course to jump start your IT Career!

YonkoKaidou's review of Just IT www.justit.co.uk

“Great course to jump start your IT Career!”

Written on: 05/04/2016 by YonkoKaidou (1 review written)

The course was great fun and I met several like minded students who were willing to put in the work and share great ideas in order to pursue our IT careers that helped out a lot.

In terms of teaching the tutors opened us upto a great deal of knowledge in the world of IT. Someone coming from a completely different background other than IT, i definitely benefited a lot.

I liked the career support team also I felt they did work diligently to find us positions even though I know there job is hectic to find jobs for 20 students at a time.

I believe things that could be improved are perhaps having more career advisors for the students rather than 2 at a time so that jobs can be found faster.

I would definitely recommend this course if you are looking to start a career in IT and want to change your life for the better. For a small investment in this course you can definitely make a great return!

All8's Response to YonkoKaidou's Review

Written on: 14/06/2016

Hi, i am considering to start a course at JUST IT but I would like to know the price range.Can you tell how much more or less the total investment would be? Thank you!