Bad Service

• Range of Products

Royieuan's review of Dandy's Garden Centre - www.dandystopsoil.co.uk

“Bad Service”

Written on: 09/05/2019 by Royieuan (2 reviews written)

Bad service. I ordered two extra-large bags of slate on line and requested a delivery date when I made the order.
After a number of days I contacted Dandy’s to confirm they were delivering on the planned date and they said yes, I also requested on the phone if I could have it delivered earlier if possible and they said they would phone me back … which they did not 

The day before the planned delivery date I contacted Dandy’s to confirm they were still coming as I have arrange for someone to move the slate the next day due to my bad back, at a cost of £60. On the phone call they advised me it was not coming for another week as I paid for free delivery. I told them I phoned 5 days prior and Dandy’s gave me there word it would be delivered on the date we planned. They informed me they would phone me back.
Guess what … no phone call …. What a nightmare… I am out of pocket for £60 and still don’t have a delivery date.
Guess what I would never use this company again ….

• two extra-large bags of slate

Product Purchased

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

Katiefromdandys's Response to Royieuan's Review

Written on: 23/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Please accept our apologies that on this occasion we failed to provide you with our usual high levels of service.

I am pleased to report that, following the purchase of two brand new delivery vehicles, we are back to a 2-3 day lead time on deliveries.

Royieuan's reply to Katiefromdandys's Comment