Very poor customer service / complete lack of communication

• Range of Products

ELMP's review of Burncoose Nurseries Online - www.burncoose.co.uk

“Very poor customer service / complete lack of...”

Written on: 28/03/2019 by ELMP (1 review written)

After complementing the nursery on both their range of plants and the information available for each one at the time of ordering, I have now completely changed my mind about this company.

I ordered 3 plants- all in stock. Yesterday I had a message from both nursery and courier to say that my order had been despatched but was shocked to find when I arrived home that I had only recieved 1 plant. At this point I thought two had gone missing in transit. I have spent the last 24 hours trying to sort this out but not once have I managed to speak to anyone from the nursery. Their phoneline rings and rings or is engaged.

It turns out 2/3 plants were out of stock when I ordered (all showed as in stock) but instead of letting me know, they despatched one plant at a delivery cost of £15! I would of course not have ordered one plant at that cost of delivery. All I needed was a one minute message to advise that two were out of stock and I would then have had options. Just shockingly poor communication and customer service and I have to say a disregard for customer satisfaction. The last e-mail recieved was rude int tone and blamed the courier. How could it be the courier’s fault?

I have now given up trying to contact them and have no reply to my last e-mail, so I am voting with my feet.

• Range of Products