DO NOT BUY!

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of DFS - www.dfs.co.uk

“DO NOT BUY!”

Written on: 01/11/2018

I did read the bad reviews before I ordered but I hoped these poor people were just unlucky. I ordered two 2 seater sofas from the Enfield store. We paid extra money per sofa for the higher quality leather which was sold to us on the basis it would be very thick and very high grade. We also obtained a colour swatch of the leather

Delivery guys arrived with our sofas. Carried the first sofa into my house and unwrapped it. I instantly noticed a large blemish mark along the lumbar part of the seat. It looked like a dye-mark. My husband then noticed multiple areas on the leather which had completely cracked all over. We showed the delivery guy who also agreed it was of an inferior quality. We told him we were not accepting the sofas and for him to return them. He signed the receipt as faulty goods and returned to the warehouse with the sofas. DFS sales team not interested - having chased further they advised that the chairs would be filled and re-painted and delivered back to us at our convenience. Needless to say this offer was declined and a full refund requested. Now have had to lodge a dispute with the credit card company with DFS as they have not been in touch to credit the refund. Absolutely shocking. Let this be a warning to anyone who shops at DFS.

• Enfield