Terrible service. Money trap.

dpopiashvili's review of Cardboardfish.com www.cardboardfish.com

“Terrible service. Money trap.”

Written on: 17/10/2016 by dpopiashvili (1 review written)

Wow, don't know where to start. We've purchased the minimum 50EUR packet from cardboardfish in hope we would have our SMSes delivered but boy we were wrong. As soon as we noticed that our messages were not being delivered, we opened support ticket to resolve the issue and here comes the funny part. The support personnel was rude, incompetent and never cared to explain what the problem was. I have impression that he even never tried to fix the actual problem, just wrote us back that there was no route available to deliver the SMS and marked the ticket as fixed. We tried to reopen it several times to get a better response but all in vain. After we noticed that the network provider of our SMSes was not chosen correctly by the system. We tried to reopen the ticket one last time to report our finding, but guess what, it's been ignored. They started lying that my phone was off, that network provider blocked SMSes and that they knew better which network provider my number was assigned. At that time I had enough and requested full refund, on which they responded that they wouldn't refund undelivered SMS fees (ha, who would've thought), but I could try to request a refund on what was left on my balance. I'm already trying to get a refund for my balance for ~2 weeks without any result. So long story short, DO NOT fall in their money trap.