Stupid System

• Speed of service

imShaw378's review of Xoom - www.xoom.com

“Stupid System”

Written on: 03/01/2019 by imShaw378 (1 review written)

Somehow a fraudulent transaction was processed using my account. I couldn't think of how that could have happened other than an inside job. I was able to finally get my money back but I think from my bank itself and not from them. I kept my faith on them so I tried to give them another try but this time they would not reset my account and wouldn't let me do any kind of transfers anymore. They asked me all these security questions and was able to answer all of them but at the end they told me that I couldn't use their service anymore. I called customer service and asked them what is the reason why I couldn't use them anymore and what did I need to do. All they can say was "I'm sorry but unfortunately I can't disclose to you any information" So I had my daughter in the US open an account under her name to send me money while I'm in a different country and that was also denied and again she called customer service to ask them why. Same exact answer "I'm sorry but unfortunately I can't disclose to you and information". How stupid is that! How can we correct what needs to be corrected in order for us to use their service. But anyway, who needs them. I can get a better service from another remittance company. They don't seem to care if they lose customers. So beware of them taking your money and then giving you a hard time later on.

• Personal