Hopeless customer service & website

• Speed of service

McMillaniw93's review of ICE Plc - www.iceplc.com

“Hopeless customer service and website”

Written on: 03/10/2018 by McMillaniw93 (1 review written)

Only one star for the following reasons; poor website and hopeless customer service. The facts are these. Ordered card and arrived safely. Then started to use the card on holiday – worked fine – so far so good. Managed to reloaded card while abroad – worked OK again. Then trouble started; tried to reload again; the website stated “We were unable to sufficiently identify you to purchase a Top up ICE Dollar Travellers Cash Card. You may add more information and try again.” None of my information had changed and there was no detail on the website as to what information may be missing or changed. Sent an email to customer services to determine why, no response. Sent a chasing email the next day; no response. Sent a further chasing email after two days with threat of a 1 start review; no response. So here we are; I now have a useless cash card because it can’t be reloaded and neither the website or customer services can say why (to be clear customer services never bothered to reply to my emails). ICE may be good for foreign currency delivery but terrible at managing their cash cards. My card is being cancelled and I will never use ICE again. (and yes I know the emails got there as they went via the main customer services who acknowledged receipt and confirmed sending on the emails to the cash card division).

• Personal