Food Glorious Food

schragmus's review of Forman & Field www.formanandfield.com

“Food Glorious Food”

Written on: 17/06/2019 by schragmus (1 review written)

Ive always thought that fabulous food can only come from a good home kitchen or a fine restaurant. I've often looked down my nose at the thought of having prepared food delivered.

Never will I do that again. I've now had four or five deliveries from Forman and Field and have never been disappointed. In fact, I think my wife may be tiring of hearing me proclaim "This is the best Beef Wellington/Smoked Salmon/Pate (and that's only so far) that I've ever tasted."

Ever order has arrived well-packaged in sturdy containers and, despite the efforts of delivery men who seem to experience difficulty with the concept of 'This Way Up', has always arrived in near-perfect condition (the only 'victim' was a packet of delicious crackers which, due to an up/down transposition effected by a delivery oaf, was landed upon by a heavy jar of pate).

My only 'issue' with this company relates to those crackers - or rather, their packaging. The package states that these crackers will keep for up to a week in ambient conditions. I defy ANYONE to keep these for more than a day. They are borderline addictive (and utterly delicious).