Unravelling Equity release

Thorneysue's review of Access Equity Release - www.accessequityrelease.com

“Unravelling Equity release”

Written on: 13/01/2021 by Thorneysue (1 review written)

I contacted Access Equity Release as I was considering releasing money from my home. I didn't really want to have an appointment as felt this was to much of a commitment however I now realise this is the only way to get all the information they and you need. I Arranged to meet with one of their financial advisors WM with my daughter present. During the meeting WM answered all my questions and was extremely professional. He found out all about my circumstances then went away to work out the best possible plan to suit me.

On the next visit WM went through all he had looked at and It was agreed which was the best one for me. At all times I felt it was my decision and never felt out of my comfort zone.

It was agreed that a Life Time Morgage was best suited and WM then went away to arrange the process. This was a relief as it seemed quite a task.

WM kept in touch throughout the process and I always felt I could contact him at anytime. I realize this is their business but I always felt in control at each stage.

All face to face meetings were carried out with all Covid rules adhered to.

I have now received the money in my bank which will give me security for the future with the knowledge that my children are aware of my decision.

Access Equity Release provided a 1st class service and WM was very professional and I would like to thank them for turning a thought into a reality.

Mwade's Response to Thorneysue's Review

Written on: 16/01/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us a Review of your expereince with Access Equity Release. We very much appreciate it and I am very pleased to hear that we delivered on our promises around client service.

Enjoy the benefits of your equity release and do not hesitate to contact us if we can ever be of further help.

Martin Wade, Director.