Equity Release

Evanszx1983's review of Access Equity Release - www.accessequityrelease.com

“Equity Release”

Written on: 29/10/2018 by Evanszx1983 (1 review written)

The agent that came to see us was a lovely person. We felt we could trust her to get us the best outcome. I needed to retire as my father has cancer and has become reliant on me for his needs and to take equity release to pay off out mortgage was the only option available to us. The agent made two visits to us and on each occasion it was a pleasure to welcome her into our home. We liked that she was reassuring in that she would find a way to help us and ease our worries. What we werent so keen on was the fact that so much personal finacial questions were asked ie why did you need our bank statements? Its not like we were looking to pay back this loan whilst still alive! Our agent explained everything, but we still felt it unessessary.
Our agent didnt mind how many times we rang her with queries and towards the end especially when we were concerned that everything would go wrong, nothing was too much trouble for her.
We felt enormous relief when the offer came through, and our agent was equally as thrilled for us. It has proved to be the very best thing we could have done and our worries are now resolved.
I cant praise our agent enough for all her advice kindness and hard work. I would recommend this company to anyone needing its service.

Mpwade's Comment

Written on: 16/11/2018

Thank you so much for your Review and for sharing your experience. We all genuinely love what we do and are very proud of the service we deliver to our clients.
I will contact you directly regarding your query on bank statements.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance.

Martin Wade, Director.