Perfect escapism reading

Guest's review of Katie Price, Angel Uncovered

“Perfect escapism reading”

Written on: 27/10/2011

Before reading this book, I felt that there could be no common similarities between a glamour model and myself, but the character of Angel really helped to alter my view point. Generally women seem to be really threatened by women who work in this profession and whist angel is just a character, you felt as though you could really relate to certain dramas, particularly in her love life, that she goes though. When I started reading this book I was unsure weather I could route for a female hero that at first seemed shallow, but you clearly see many insecurities that the adverage women goes through in Angles life. The will they won't they romance with cal is truly captivating as are the hilarious conversations she has with her best friends that everyone will relate to. All in all it's a fantasic easy read with the perfect amount of escapism. Would recomened this book to anyone- particularly anyone with romance trouble!!!!!

• Hardback