Please do not buy one of these, save yourself time & effor

• Facilities

NJSWEENEY's review of Activity Superstore

“Please do not buy one of these, save yourself time and...”

Written on: 16/05/2019 by NJSWEENEY (1 review written)

Activity superstore two nights with afternoon tea. OH MY GOD ITS A HARD JOB TO BOOK ANYTHING. my partner bought me a voucher for two nights away with afternoon tea included which was a lovely thought on the face of it. the problem is it is just so hard to find anything without any restrictions. 1: not available at weekend or holiday periods. 2: will only except so many voucher customers per week / month. 3: premium payment required for weekend stays. you end up searching for hours until you just give up. then if you do find something and press the book button they send you an email with the contact details for you to phone and book yourself. Put a not in your partners card saying you will take them away for a weekend. you will save money or get a better hotel for the same price. it will take you minuets instead of days to organise and you will enjoy you weekend more as you wont spend most of it getting over the frustration of booking it. Oh and don't bother with customer services unless you want more frustration. Please for your own sake DONT DO IT DONT BUY IT.

• Facilities

Activitysuperstore's Response to NJSWEENEY's Review

Written on: 21/05/2019

Hi

Thanks for your feedback about your Two Night and Tea package.

I can see that we have already replied via Trust Pilot, however I have copied our reply below also;

I am sorry to hear that you had problems booking, we do advertise that some venues do hold certain restrictions which are visibility upon selecting that location. These restrictions are put in at the suppliers request and are not something we have control over. Which is why we advertise this prior to purchase, validation and booking.

If you would like to contact me with your voucher, preferred venues and dates and I will help further.

Kind regards

Charlotte

Njsweeney's reply to Activitysuperstore's Comment

Written on: 22/05/2019

Thanks for your reply. I have sorted it myself with the nice lady at the coquetvale hotel. However I have still not received a confirmation from you yet and its been a week.